Monday, February 17, 2014

The White

I say to my parents, I'm quiet; My wife, I am quiet; my children; I'm quiet, and you, I'm quiet. V that someone come and tell me then if they have not been enough all these centuries the people of my country, to live once, live. Tell it me because I don't know. When I refer to my country I mean it all, from end to end, in every corner, mountains, coasts and valleys, cities, towns and ranches. When I say people I refer to all beings without breeds or mixtures wrong calls, only people. When I say live I mean live, not survive. Those dead, revolutionary, unwary, promoters, blessed, left, despicable, martyrs; men and women. What became of them, what happened to them? Not enough good behavior, if there behind is corrupt vivales, they are not sufficient desired dreams, behind thirsting for power, not enough fight, prepare and study, if behind there is someone with money wanting to more money.

I cannot understand what would be the historical conclusion of this mazacote ideas, as scattered as different, this agglomeration as rich of colours, fuzzy belief and unbearably everyday. If history is written every day, I guess there is never concluded. I shall confine myself imagine a not-so-distant future, where we can dispense with filth, so much greed, and with a little luck will improve things, because for my children or grandchildren, already for your grandchildren's grandchildren. In the course we will see as follows front that train transitioned without brakes of life. We must take measures, we must change the facts. Cooperate from our trench, paint, write, Act and listen to, read and create music, work, plowing the ground, plowing life, little by little, picking fruit for fruit, and wait with more faith that hope, the definite change. Talking dreams with our dreamers friends. I wish long us time to tread barefoot pyramids sand to see the stars from beyond the other side of the sea, to sleep a night in the forest hit by bears, fondling that smooth skin once of the White seals, swimming in the holy water of my people the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment