Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Business Online

A blog is one of the best marketing tools online that you can use to give to know your business or company on the Internet. However, in the majority of occasions, when I recommend it to my clients, the answer I get is: I have No time to write on the blog the problem here, it is that they do not see the real value of having a blog in the company, they do not consider it important enough to spend time. For the things that we believe are important always get time why not to update the blog? Perhaps what you need to do is change the way in which we set ourselves the task, move from I'm going to write a new post on the blog I'm going to devote time to extend the visibility of my business, provide value and build trust to my potential clients. I give below some recommendations to maintain a blog in the most efficient way possible: 1. creates a calendar publisher sets the days you are going to publish a new post to your blog. My recommendation is that you post at least 3 post per week to achieve good results faster.

Once you know the days that you must publish establishes a new post, which is the best time of day to write them and reserve that time on your calendar. I also recommend that at least 2 days a week you spend you time to read other blogs within your industry, and leave comments. 2 Lays down the categories and types of posts you are going to write this will help you to make the most simple task and do not waste time in thinking that you can write. Create a list of general categories on which you are going to write. Then take 5 subcategories for each of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment