Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Discrete Maquiagem

Colored person, hair very smooth, dyed clearly, blond type - loreal, imprisoned in a horse tail. She made heat and it, with slow and sensual movements, started to remove jaleco white, in whose pocket I seed indistinctly a dstico embroidered in blue - something as Jesus, or God, salvation, love, allegiance. Things of the sort, that the lack of hindered me to the eyeglasses to decipher. Ah, the age of the wolf. The entire day runs behind the Small hat, but he is same with vov. Or of the condor - with pain here, pain there. It folded jaleco carefully and kept it under the balcony. ndigo used jeanses blue justssimas, enhancing derrire well tilted.

A pink blouse of handles, shortness, disclosing one three fingers of barriguinha sarada without piercing in umbigo leaving clearly that soutien did not have there: the peaks of the small, hard and straight seios were well perceivable. Discrete Maquiagem. Small eyeglasses of fine metallic hoop and earrings ears pierced, clearly. It weighed my purchases, it said me the value and it extended the hand to catch the note of fifty that I delivered to it, in what vi the well well-taken care of nails, painted in a dark color and decorated with small stars. It smelled the lavender, could perceive, although the aroma nothing pleasant of the run over pollos.

She passed me I change, I gave a skill of roar a little stronger that delicate hand and asked its name. - Favour. - Ah, Maria of the Favours - I suggested, trying to extend papo. - Not, Gracinda. But it calls me to everybody Favour, I prefer. capsized stops backwards, to take care of to the father, who already delivered more bag to it to weigh. The waist low of the jeans left to the sample a gore of the white panty.

No comments:

Post a Comment