Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sung Poetry

IT EXISTS IN US 19.06.09 to *Exister en Nous I am seeing vestibules, them seem not to stop more, Rodo, rodo without stopping I start to scare me it comes approaching I already is getting used. I have that to know I defined what exists in me, Dreams are moments only thoughts while vises are illusions Because I do not know to distinguish the good the bad one that 2X exists in me The force of the thought is that it makes moments to make to exist the thoughts that I has. To live without thought is for that the weak ones are controlled That they do not know how much to meditar it is for improving to guide itself In the ways for the rocks and thorns That we keep in the mind of little people that they do not know as to use finishes of if hurting. REFRO: The force of the thought is that it makes moments to make to exist the thoughts that I has. To live without thought is for that the weak ones are controlled That they do not know how much to meditar it is for improving to guide itself In the ways for the rocks and thorns That we keep in the mind of little people that they do not know as to use finishes of if hurting. Weverton Notrevew

No comments:

Post a Comment