Saturday, November 1, 2014

Capacity Change

I know there where, this really does not import you walked harvesting these treacherous ideas that suddenly they had dominated to it, many ghosts in is passed of disfaradas forms as perpetual truths, for seitas, ocultismos, ideologies and beliefs. What we have to make is to create a filter that can evaluate each one of these correctly ' ' verdades' ' , my filter is well simple: I only ask: This goes to affect my life as? It goes to change my life where, as and why. That level of happiness or misfortune goes to bring day-by-day for mine. That is, nothing better of what to continue using the best tool that gave me to God to live better: Capacity to think and of to choose. I chose the love as norteador paradigm of my action and I do not have sorry of this. Now if you to want you can read our heading: You can change its life if want.

Or: If to want you can change its life. The order does not import, the important one in this in case that it is always to know that the happiness exists, for that choose to acercar itself of it. As well as he is true for the misfortune. It knows why? Because the happiness or the misfortune is not in another one is always in you. It has a perpetual truth to be considered in this quarrel all: ' ' Who search acha' ' , but it only finds what it looks for. more ' ' Who asks for recebe' ' , but it only receives what it asks for. Dangerous this not? Therefore, we have to choose more milk of what coffee in our lives. But sun that darknesses, but reality that dreams, more dreams that fancies. More love, much love, transbordante, gratuitous, spontaneous, discerning and transparent aconchegante. Apolinario de Araujo Albuquerque) River, 09 out 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment